University Co-op Opportunities:
Bayer Becker has enjoyed a long tradition of employing university students for cooperative education dating back to the early 1970’s. Almost half of our current staff have gained cooperative education experience along their way. We consider these students a vital part of our organizational development and talent pipeline for our future. We recruit and hire co-op students for “ATTITUDE” and train and develop for “APTITUDE.”
Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, and Land Surveying Co-ops
Candidates should possess strong electronic design skills (preferably 3D) and design knowledge related to site planning, grading, utility systems, storm water management, sanitary sewer and water main design, and roadway improvements.
Typical job duties and responsibilities:
- Assist a project team in construction document preparation, permitting, project planning and scheduling, and client communication.
- Data analysis and calculations, preparation of reports and specifications.
- Translate ideas, sketches, and specifications into complete and accurate working plans.
- Electronic design (detailed drawings from sketches, plans, specification, and written and verbal instructions using computer-aided drafting programs).
- Quality Control (Utilize company standards and checklists to ensure quality and consistency in their work).
- Cost Estimating
Our firm hires civil engineering, landscape architecture and land surveying co-ops each semester. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
The Marketing Co-op will assist the Marketing Manager in increasing the firm’s visibility and brand awareness in the marketplace through the ability to be seen, be heard and be known. This position is one that will require a wide variety of tasks and will be an opportunity to provide substantial contributions to the marketing department and business as a whole. This is a full-time position (40 hrs/week) at our Ft. Mitchell location.
Some responsibilities include:
- Social media content creation and management
- Marketing database maintenance
- Job sign management
- Proposal creation
- Printed collateral
- Video production
- Website management
- Email campaigns
Now Hiring: Marketing Co-op Position FALL 2020 semester (September - December 2020) and SPRING 2021 semester (January - April 2021): please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - submissions without a cover letter will not be considered. This listing is also available on your University's Handshake portal.